Himalayan Terminals pvt. ltd.
Sirsiya Dryport, ICDBirgunj, Parsa, nepal
Ph. 051-590018, Ph. /Fax 051-590019
An ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company
BCN Tariff Date-29/12/2017
Sub: Import of BCN Rake at ICD Birgunj.
With the notification of new tariff rates by Nepal Intermodal Transport Development Board, the following new charges for handling of iron and steel cargo in ICD Birgunj will be applicable from January 07, 2018.
- Arrival of rake at Raxaul, Indian Customs clearance by Customer with in 2 hours free time allowed by Indian Railways. Any DC accrued at Raxual Railway Yard after the free time of two hours will be on customer account.
- Arrival of rake at ICD/Dry port. Handling of cargo by party, i.e. unloading from Railway wagons & Loading on trucks by customer.
- Terminal/Siding charges only NRs 99.00 Per MT and Rail Freight NRs.19.00 Per MT with Total rate per ton of NRs. 118.00+VAT.
- Warehousing Charge:
Date of unloading + 5 days Free
7th day to 10th day NRs. 77/per ton/Day + VAT
11th day to 30th day NRs. 99/per ton /Day + VAT
31st day onwards NRs. 154/per ton/Day + VAT
- D/C accrued will be collected by HTPL from Customers and same will be deposited with Indian Railways.
- Terminal/Siding fee as mentioned in point no. 3is to be deposited before removal/dispatch of cargo and W/H charges to be deposited before final removal of cargo.
- VAT will be charged on above rates.
The above Rate shall is applicable w.e.f. 07/01/2018