Himalayan Terminals Pvt. Ltd.
Dryport, Sirsiya, ICD Birgunj, Parsa, Nepal
(Date of first publication: 17th October 2014 A.D.)
Name of project: Electrical Works Maintenance
Contract Identification No:HTPL/P&M/02-13/14
1. Himalayan Terminals Pvt. Ltd. (HTPL) invites sealed bids submitted manually from registered contractors for Electrical Works Maintenance in Birgunj Inland Clearance Depot. Hard copy of Bidding documents may be purchased from 20th October, 2014 A.D. and before 17:00 hours on 30th October 2014 A.D. from the office of HTPL by eligible Bidders on submission of an application, registration certificate, tax registration and payment of non-refundable fee of NRs 1,000/-.
2. Sealed Bids must be submitted to the office of HTPL at Dryport, Sirsiya, ICD Birgunj on or before 12:00 hours on 31st October 2014 A.D. The Sealed Bids shall be opened in the presence of Bidders\' representatives who choose to attend at the office of HTPL. If the last day of submission and opening falls on a government holiday then the next working day shall be considered as the last day.
3. Bids must be valid for a period of 90 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by bid security, amounting to NRs 50,000/- which shall be valid for 120 days after the bid opening.
4. If bidder wishes to submit the Bid Security in the form of cash, the cash should be deposited in Deposit Account as specified in Clause No 5 and the receipt of the deposited amount should be submitted along with the bid.
5. Information about Deposit Account:
- Name of Account Holder: Himalayan Terminals Pvt. Ltd.
- Name of Bank: Everest Bank Ltd.
- Deposit Account no.: 01500105000159
7. HTPL (the employer) reserves right to amend / correct the Bidding Document, Tender Notice or any other documents at any time. The employer reserves the right to award the contract in whole or package wise. The employer also reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the bids without any reason, whatsoever.
Chief Executive Officer